Sunday, February 24, 2013

Muscle and mind tired

So today all I did was ballistic stretches to lessen the tension off my left shoulder, even why I stretch its painful. Tomorrow is my gym session with trainer again, probably ill practice my posture tonight.

So finally I talk to her again well mainly trying to find out the personality testing book, which really got me thinking today, I wonder what kind of person I am, the conversation turned out to become how she vent out her frustration at me, and how I skipped our valentines day dinner while I work that night, why I didn't trust her and wait for her till end of march. I did however vent out some of my frustration at her, I don't want to be feel like I was just being played, I have nightmares about that and I woke up crying last night at 4:30 despite it being over, I still dream of her every now and then after the fact. I must not talk to her, or see her, I feel like I would loose myself, loose my control so that I will hold her in my arm and plant my lip on hers, to taste the sweetness, just as we stand there withstand the wind of autumn, the blizzard of winter, the rain of spring, with her, all I feel is the summer breeze.

Oh my goodness, not seeing her, then the lasting impression she'll have of me is the Jerk who gave her the worst valentines day gift ever, then end it via a text message.

Oh, happy dagger, talk to my heart, let no one wept for me as I drown myself in eternal darkness. For that, I'm a fool, a fool for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment