Thursday, February 21, 2013

New day as a fitness beginner

So I have start this training and going to the gym as part of my weekly routine , even now I ate some fatty food, I will actually feel guilty. I'm tired but I'm eager to get to the gym. I actually can't wait to get started from my session with trainer Steve, we are suppose to monitor my dietary intake, but somehow I think it's hopeless, got to finish my questionnaire first!

So it's been a week I haven't talk to her, I hope this kinda thing will help her concentrate on the exam, even though I hate it a lot, but I have to do it, for her benefit. by the sign of her not replying, it would seem she doesn't want anything to do with me anymore. Probably according to her script i should disappear like that.她乃有一份未完結的愛, 為什麼要選我?為什麼? I can only describe my feeling by 好戲之人by 李克勤, 狠狠高聲說不喜歡你,走開好嗎不要再望,否則只可擁吻你.

又始至終我對她的愛都係一樣,只是恨我們有緣冇份,我不甘心,但總需在這短短時間畫上一個句號.

No comments:

Post a Comment